What are the top 10 audiobooks?
Audiobooks are becoming increasingly popular and for good reason. They offer a great way to “read” a book without having to dedicate hours of uninterrupted time to doing so.
But with so many audiobooks on the market, it can be hard to decide which one to listen to next. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 audiobooks of all time.
In no particular order, here is the answer to the question ” What are the top 10 audiobooks? ” :
4. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
6. Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
7. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
Whether you’re looking for a classic novel or a more modern thriller, there’s sure to be an audiobook on this list that will suit your taste. So sit back, relax, and enjoy one (or all) of these great audiobooks.
10 audiobooks that are perfect for summer listening
Audiobooks are a great way to enjoy a good story while you’re doing other things, and they can be perfect for summer listening. Whether you’re spending time outdoors or just want something to listen to on a long car trip, these 10 audiobooks are sure to keep you entertained.
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
3. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
6. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
9. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
10. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
10 audiobooks that will make you smarter this year 2022.
If you’re looking to get smarter this year, there’s no better way to do it than by listening to audiobooks. From self-improvement books to classics of literature, these 10 audiobooks will make you smarter, more well-rounded, and more knowledgeable.
1. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
2. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
3. Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
4. The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail by Clayton M. Christensen
5. The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
6. Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
7. The Startup Owner’s Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company by Steve Blank
8. Pay It Forward: How One Simple Idea Can Change Your Life and Maybe Even the World by Catherine Ryan Hyde
9. Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
10. Do More Faster: TechStars Lessons to Accelerate Your Startup by David Cohen and Brad Feld
10 of the best biographies to listen to as an audiobook
Audiobooks are a great way to learn about new people and their stories. They are also a great way to keep your mind active while you commute or work out. Here are some of the best biographies to listen to as an audiobook:
1. “The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin” by Benjamin Franklin
2. “The Diary of Anne Frank” by Anne Frank
3. “The Story of My Experiments with Truth” by Mahatma Gandhi
4. “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings” by Maya Angelou
5. “Long Walk to Freedom” by Nelson Mandela
6. “My Life” by Bill Clinton
7. “The Education of Henry Adams” by Henry Adams
8. “The Soul of a New Machine” by Tracy Kidder
9. “In Cold Blood” by Truman Capote
10. “Steve Jobs” by Walter Isaacson
10 audiobooks that will inspire you to travel the world
Audiobooks are the perfect way to immerse yourself in a story and escape your everyday life. They can transport you to new and exciting places, introduce you to different cultures, and give you a new perspective on the world.
Whether you’re looking for an adventure story set in a far-off land or a travelogue that will inspire you to explore your backyard, there’s an audiobook out there that will suit your needs. Here are just a few of our favorites:
1. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
2. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
3. Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
4. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
5. On the Road by Jack Kerouac
6. A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle
7. In a Sunburned Country by Bill Bryson
8. The Motorcycle Diaries by Ernesto “Che” Guevara
9. Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
10. Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
Although we know that are classics that are very hard to erase from the top, and answering the question “What are the top 10 audiobooks?” might be difficult we elaborated a time-proof list you can enjoy and make your friends jealous by having those timeless classics in your library.
We also added some drama to the mix and added more lists you can enjoy even on vacation, traveling, and even making you a smarter person.
Hope you enjoyed our review of the difficult question “what are the top 10 audiobooks?”, tell us your opinions in the comments below or send us an email with your questions or references.
- How much does it cost to have someone write your resume? - August 5, 2022
- The Best Fiction Audiobooks for 2022: A Comprehensive List - July 28, 2022
- Free Audiobooks: A Comprehensive Guide - July 21, 2022